Monday, October 6, 2014

travel by sea jewelry



after an amazing 2 week trip to the Mediterranean coast of Spain, the south of France, and Paris, I'm back home and sadly, back to reality .. but, in this reality comes a new job, work location (hello Pikes Place Market!) and amazing people to work with at Makers, the co-working space in downtown Seattle .. more on that later :)

While on our amazing trip, Travel By Sea provided my girlfriend and I some gorgeous jewelry to wear while exploring the coastal towns and cities of the Mediterranean .. I met the owner, Reese, at Urban Craft Uprising this past summer in Seattle and completely fell in love with her pieces! I instantly connected with her style and thought that her pieces would be perfect for this trip-of-a-lifetime .. with the perfect backgrounds provided, we were able to get some pretty amazing photos, check them out below! The shots of my good friend Jenn are in Palamos, Spain, and the later photos of yours truly are in Monte Carlo, Monaco ..

 
 
 




);