Monday, March 18, 2013

music for monday // march mixtape


it seems i've been a bit behind on my posting lately - which i apologize for! i've had good reason, as i've started a new job at Anthropologie, which is pretty exciting for me .. i've been crazy/busy the last few weeks getting trained and working at my other jobs as well .. hopefully soon i'll be able to start doing outfit posts before going to work :) luckily, i've built up my closet the last few years and finally have a job i can wear my nice clothes to and won't have to worry about getting spit-up/baby food on them!

here is a new mixtape of music for the month of march - a little more upbeat music to match the sunny days we've been having in seattle lately .. later this week we leave for Scottsdale for year 2 of spring training .. its a great way to kick off the spring season and turn a new chapter in life ..

if you like the music collections i put together, you can follow me on Rdio, my preferred music player for online and my ipone ..

);