Monday, November 12, 2012

beth whitney new Ukulele EP release


my sweet friend and amazing musician Beth Whitney has released a new EP called Ukulele, where she exclusively plays a uke instead of guitar. having listened to it nonstop since receiving my copy, i am in love..its the perfect rainy day music to sing along and get lost in, as her voice is so beautiful and magical - i am especially digging the song "pirate".. and "sweet on you" would make the perfect wedding or video song :)


I am especially thankful to Beth for having me take photos of her a few months back, and in addition to being used in promotional pics, one of the pictures made it to the inside album cover (above)! its quite exciting ..  here's some of my favorites from the shoot with the talented and beautiful Beth Whitney - styled and shot by me, radiance and ukulele skills by beth :)








all photos copyright mariya jasmine photography 2012
);