Wednesday, August 15, 2012

etsy photo shoot - sneak peek!

i love etsy. i can spend hours searching for the perfect gift, unique accessories, or just about anything. being a crafter myself, i have a lot of respect for those who have made a life for themselves from something they love to do, and hope to follow in their footsteps! so, for the past few months i have been working towards creating my own etsy site. i CANNOT wait to launch..just a few more days now!

here is a collection of some of my favorite photos from the shoot i did for my site at Carkeek Park in Seattle. i was so nervous to direct my first multi-person shoot! luckily, i have some an amazing group of friends that agreed to help me out and be in the pictures.  getting the chance to style an entire shoot, not to mention photograph it and have my products being featured...holy F was it stressful!! but, a necessary test of skills, which definitely paid off :)

there's a couple fun behind-the-scenes ones, as well as some i'm using for product pictures and such :) a huge thanks to my ILLUMINATING models for helping my pictures come to life!!!
















all images copyright © mariya jasmine photography 2012
);